1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
Okay, here it goes. What have I still not told the internet about?
1. One of the things that makes me feel most calm and happy is sitting outside, holding my rabbit on my lap and stroking his back.
2. I think glasses are fantastic accessories and kind of wish I needed them.
3. I would rather read than do almost anything, including go to parties and go shopping.
4. I constantly worry that people hate me, because I'm loud and annoying and obnoxious, but I'm not sure how to be any other way. Also, I tend to worry about this after the fact, not at the time, when I could actually do something (ie shut up).
5. My favourite kind of lollies are the chalky, pastel ones like the kind they use to make candy bracelets and lovehearts. In fact, I'm not allowed to buy bags of them because I sit and obsessively eat them until I get a sugar headache! I also have a bit of an addiction to popping candy, but that's not so bad because it takes me 20 minutes to slowly eat a little bag and they only have about 3 grams of sugar (plus something worryingly called 'propellant').
6. My ideal job is writing and illustrating comics and children's books. My ideal job which I might actually be able to make a living from is working in a museum.
7. I love aquariums so much that going to them is almost like a spiritual experience for me. My favourites are the giant sea-turtles, the cuttlefish, and the rays.
Thanks, E&E! Hmm, I don't know that I can find 7 people who haven't done this yet... how about 6?
The Confusions of Hogsandwich
Another One Bites the Dust
Second image by Dawn Endico on Flickr; third image by Amarand Agasi on Flickr; others by me.